Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy EGGster.

Eggcellent!!!
Early start this morning. Kids are always super keen to get up and outside to hunt for eggs and the fluffy one sure left a load of choclatey goodness in our garden and garage (dogs in back yard).
Last year Benny (spaniel) sniffed Sidney's chocolate stash out. We thought we might have to have his stomach pumped but he was fine.
 All the kids slept in the one bedroom...love how they do that. Happens every Easter & Christmas Eve...they spend the night watching movies and being together.
Sadly we are having our first Easter without Rhys under our wing....but we talked to him last night and he told me to send his chocolate in the post....yeah! right son...!

Now for a few pics and my latest layout which I did for The colour room....



Ready to HUNT





Awake and ready to roll
Hunting done now time for Daddy to sort the EGGS evenly

ACTION stations......GO!


Now for scrappin

This weeks palette over at The colour room



And this is what I came up with.......

.....having fun with crafters workshop templates atm.




Roy has had to work today so that's a bit of a bummer...*(that's why I'm doing this post).
Hope Alex and Ashlea can make it over for Dinner....
O.k better go and vac the floor ( I know super fun!!) for easter..but those egg wrappers really get on my goat...grrr! I'm sure you know what I mean.


Cheers and happy scrapping or photo taking.








KIM ..XX
     
      
 

4 comments:

Jasmine S said...

I just love the colors and the distressed paper and layers and the alphas and the clock. Just fab.
Happy Easter

Leanne J said...

insert swear words NOW>....

OMFG.. wow.. Kim you are amazing. you have definately definately DEFINATELY found your style..and i love it..wow.. looks amazing... wow..
makes my TCR look like crap.. so thanks for that..lol.. seriously..
oh and HOPPY easter to you...
ps know how you feel about work.. i had to today..yuk....
BYE>..

Cathy said...

WOW Kim amazing LO.. loving the grungy feel!! You've done an awesome job of the palette. Happy Easter :)

Dolly B said...

jeepers the EB was very good at your house, must have been very good kiddlets. And I agree with LJ you have really found your style and its fabulous!
Hugs
Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog