Saturday, June 4, 2011

A little gesso play.

I'm really interested in textures at the moment. I've used gesso...stamping...stitching and also some fabulous graphics from the http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/   ( have a look here some great stuff!), thank you miss Annette for showing me this way awesome site.
My latest layout started out as an entry into Last Weeks Colour Room palette but sadly I missed the deadline.

{Princess of Mischief}
This sweet little miss is my Great niece Gemma (3yo). How sweet does she look in this shot.

Now for some silly reason blogger won't let me upload my close-ups...so sorry gurls...(well it's just taking way too long)......grrr!

Samantha returned home from Melbourne exhausted and with a few stories to tell (and some photo's of the antic's they got up to).  Next week it's my turn to jump on the plane to Brissie.......yeah!
Anyways chickies must go bed is calling....nite-e-nite



                                                                                     KIM X                                                      

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the little bits in gesso....looks so effective

Annette Edmonds said...

wow this is divine, love the gesso, crown and frame look awesome, gorgeous page xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog