Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bit Sad....sigh!

Another sigh...
 Feeling a little glum today....just filled in my baby's enrolment form for school....so after 22 years of having my little people around me, my days are going to be a bit freeer...
 I know I should be looking forward to it but.... still, TODAY I feel a little sad about it :0(

This afternoon I finished off a layout I've been working on for some time.

 I actually started it like about 4ish weeks ago.....hmmm! it's a first for me to take sooo long to finish a layout but I really love it...
I used a negative of a scrapware chippie numbers and used it as a template....texture pasted it and walaa!
 Used some awesome Darkroom Door Steampunk stamps...tiny twine (CRAFTQUEEN) and also a gorgeous charm from CQ.

[Cherish]
My gorgeous McKenzie (he gets Kenz more than McKenzie).
                                 


[a close up]

Used BoBunny and 7 gypsies pp...don't you just love that tiny twine!!!
O.k my scrap happy friends...
                                             until next time
                                            cheers

3 comments:

Leanne J said...

that is glorious...!! stunning...
wow..
and oh no but oh yay for the last to be goin to school....

happy days to you..lj

Jasmine S said...

Wow 22 years, that is a long time but yes, I am sending my last off in 2013 and I am not looking forward to it...well a little but not much.
And this page. WOW WOW WOW. Love love. The numbers are just awesome as are all of the finer details and the alphas on the photo look fab too.

Dolly B said...

thinks I saw the start of this at Miss Annettes and it turned out a treat
Mwwwah
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog