Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October Sketch Challenge @ The BOXX

Hello..hello...
 I had such an awesome scrappy September....my first publication (which i shall post about real soon), Craftqueen fun and  featured member over at The Boxx.
 For The Boxx I had to do a layout for the awesome monthly challenge. The very awesome Michelle Fowler designed a sketch to inspire and this is what I came up with


{Art of Emotion}



Used some awesome Crate pp, Pink P-mistable tags...glimmermist...
 Here is the link to the Boxx,
So please check it!!
So happy to share this layout with you all now. I also have few layouts coming up in the Boxx newsletter which I'm really pleased with so keep an eye out for that. The Boxx of Scraps is totally YUMMO...m..m..mmm.
 Huge Congrats to Belinda Lowe and Michelle Logan....you two are so lucky....looking forward to the awesomeness they will add to the Amazing Talent that is The Boxx.

Cheers beautiful people
Until next time
Happiness to u all

Kim x



2 comments:

Jo said...

I so love your "art of emotion" page Kim. The fussy cutting is so worth it sometimes xx

Leeann Pearce said...

I needed to come here today because i wanted to tell you that i adore this page KIM!!!! it's a stand out... well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog