Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Scrap That Song- November Song

 Wow!
November....gosh! time does fly.....
New month new song for



 
My song choice this month is all about DD, Samantha. She is on her Learner's Drivers Licence and has been for the last 18 months....here in Australia they need 120 hours of driving experience before they go for their Provisional licence. In this layout she was up to 80 hours....Within the next couple of weeks she sits for her 'P's....
Here is the clip/lyrics
 
My layout
 

{ Drive }
With this layout I wanted to also tell her I will always be there for her....no matter what!
So...I used the Title of the song and also some of the lyrics..to try to convey my message.
I used texture paste to create my title they machine stitched through it....to draw the eye (hopefully). TC and prima pp's...glimmermist...kaiserkraft flowers from Craftqueen actually all except the texture paste are from the yummiest place to shop...Craftqueen.
 Please have a go at this months challenge over at STS....the girls should have all their inspiration up on the blog by friday...why not pop in and have a look at the song list so far and be inspired
 Scrap That Song    go on you know YOU want too!!!
 
Shall be back soon as I have a lot to share over the next few days.....Keep Happy and Keep Scrappy...
 
 

1 comment:

Dolly B said...

Loved seeing this being created. Love your work girl

Hugs
Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog