Sunday, December 4, 2011

Scrap that Song- December Christmas Challege

The stores are now full of Christmas goodies and Christmas Carols playing over their speaker systems as we all rush about trying to find the perfect gifts for our loved ones.
  The song I always tend to think of in the lead up to that magical day of the year is.....
It's Beginning to look alot like Christmas
  By Bing Crosby....I truly love to hear it as I shop....I just love it !!!
Here is my layout to go with this awesome song

{Beginning}
Sidney, McKenzie and Hugo preparing their christmas wishlist's




Hope you all get a chance to join us over at http://www.scrapthatsong.blogspot.com/ this month. The other DT members have chosen some very awesome songs for you to use as inspiration to get the creative christmas juices flowing.....so to speak, so please join us and upload your entry into Mr Linky which is on the right of the blog.

 Wishing you all a Super Special Christmas and a Creative, Happy New Year

God Bless !!!

5 comments:

Dolly B said...

You RoK girl x

Hugs
Mary x

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Kim this is FANTASTIC! I absolutely love this. Well done.

Jules said...

Fabbo Kim... just love the layered photo mat! Happy festivities sweets! :)) xx

Gwen Wruck said...

WOW Kim, I lovvve that song too and I just love your layout! Isn't Christmas the bestest!!!

Jasmine S said...

Kim this is just beautiful. Such a gorgeous Chrissy page and I just love how you have used the paper, your layers and all the details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog