Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Scrap That Song-Feb Challenge

Sorry for the lateness of this post, (darn laptops...atm)

Anyways the tone of this months challenge is break-up songs....the song I picked was


But I just couldn't do a break-up layout..so I done it on how I feel when he's GONE....hey! whatever floats your boat....and well I just love this song,
Here is my layout
(When Your Gone)
I realize I'm in love
(close-up)
I've used Basic Grey pp and a bit of MME (stripey) pp. Some gorgeous trims from craftqueen.The cream braid is one of my favourite CQ products......it always adds a soft touch.....yummo!
 So girls why not pop over to Scrap that Song and be inspired by the awesome array of songs the DT has picked out this month, then upload onto your blog and hen use our Mr Linky in the side panel so we can see what awesomeness you have created.
Happy Scrapping

Cheers Kim xxx

3 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. LOVE this Kim. So inspirational. The heart shaped elements and the stitching..amazing!

Gwen Wruck said...

Beautiful layout Kim, just love that trim!

Jasmine S said...

This is just fabulous. I would have ran a mile from that background paper so I just loooove what you have done with it. The heart is awesome and great pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog