Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Challenge Heaven- My first challenge is a colour challenge.

So this month over at CH it was time for me to set a challenge and I decided to go with a colour challenge...
 So I chose my favourites...Neutrals and Pastels and because Challenge Heaven has a 'Party On' theme this March I decided that all that entered my challenge needed a candle/s on their layout and a touch of muslin as well

This is my example



I've used some gorgeous new products from CRAFTQUEEN, I really love these wooden clock faces from Prima and also these scrummy tiles...do yourself a favour and have a look....sigh!
 I'm really enjoying using canvas paper on my layouts as well...because you can just do so much with it....make a frame...tea dye it adds such great texture...oh! and I've used some of Craftqueen's tiny twine on my layout...love that stuff!!!
I've made my own transparency's, some fussy cutting, using some soft and pretty crate pp, the flourish is from a lady on FB (which I painted), muslin and of course some machine stitching.  Can you SEE MY CANDLE????


If you follow my blog you will notice it's the same pic I used on my Scrap that Song March Layout only in colour this time.....

 So I hope some of you lovely scrapper might give my challenge a go. You can win a voucher from the Chip Chop Shop which is pretty awesome

Thanks for stopping
Until next time

KIM xxx

2 comments:

Dolly B said...

This is just so beautiful Kim. You know you inspire me. I just uploaded my layout for your challenge
Hugs
Mary x

Nicole said...

Just gorgeous kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog