Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mary's October Challenge- @ Orange Paperie & Co

Happy Saturday, peoples!!!!

 Over at OP&C this month the wonderful Mary has set our challenge...

Mary recently went on a Figian Holiday and is having trouble settling back into reality.....hence her fab colour challenge, to take the colours in this pic and create.....




These are colours I don't usually use so it was a bit of a challenge, but I did it!!!


                                                                    {Summer Breeze}


 


 A huge thanks to our October Guest Designer
 Lizzy Hill.


Hope you have a chance to join us at   Orange Paperie & Co  this October !!!!!

Before I go just wanted to share this photo I took of DS#2, the other week when he left Orange (He is currently on a  one year exchange program to Hiroshima University)

 
Have no fear, it shall be scrapped very soon....lol!
He called me about half an hour ago...it was so good to hear his voice....so tugs on my heart strings...sigh!

Cheers

3 comments:

Paula said...

Fabulous layout!!! Love your flower clusters & the texture paint! Best wishes to your son & his adventures...look forward to seeing that layout ;)

Gwen Wruck said...

Hey Kim, what a great challenge and love your take! Love the photo too, so much emotion and my little one hasn't grown up at all yet, I'm going to be a mess!!! Can't wait to see the layout :)

Jo said...

I love the colours you've used in this page Kim, so very pretty & a great photo. I hope DS#2 has a great experience over there, but it is such a wrench when they leave...sob xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog