Friday, November 16, 2012

November 15th Stuck?!Sketch

Evening all,

My layout example for the Stuck?! November 15th Sketch

 
{Warms a Mother's Heart}
Yes another photo scrapped of Rhys's departure. I love this photo of Mason giving Rhys a goodbye hug. After this pic was taken Mason began to cry.....big motherly sigh.....this made the rest of us very emotional.... I so love how close they have become, they understand eachother so well.

Scary how fast this month is scooting by....already mid-month. End of year events are starting to happen. Sidney has just returned from a week long camp held at Narrabeen (Nth Sydney). She said she had a fabulous time.

 
{A final mummy cuddle}

 
{ just about to leave, taken on Monday}
 her first big trip away without us
 
 
{ Mister 6 }
 Hugo turned 6 on Wednesday :O(  my little man is growing up....sigh! Last birthday of the year for our family.....Yay! (Now we can concentrate on Christmas!)


 Tomorrow, I'm catching up with some old, (and young,) friends. We try to catch up at least twice a year. So I'm really looking forward to that.

Now back to the Stuck 15th Sketch.....
 Some close-ups of my layout...



 bit of a close up of the texture work in the background.


The gears I've used are from Scrap FX. I've also used some BoBunny bits and that striped paper is 7Gypsies.TinyTwine from Craftqueen and I've used Patina Blue and Walnut Glimmermist.
  The Stuck?!Sketch looks like

Hope you get a chance to join in the fun at Stuck?!

Cheers and hope you have a happy and scrappy weekend

1 comment:

Julene Matthews said...

Your layout is wonderful KIm. LOve all that 7 gypsies goodness.
Happy birthday to Hugo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog