Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Stuck?!

So new month means, new Stuck?! sketch is up for you to interpret....the awesome Kim Price is the Guest Designer for December......(one talented chickie)

 So my December 1st layout looks like....

{Special Friendship}
My 2nd son, Rhys with the 2nd last son, McKenzie......look at that cow lick!!! They copped it big time!

 
 The sketch looks like ....below. I decided to flip the sketch on it's side. I trimmed the photo and made it narrow to fit the sketch. Some fussy cutting using Graphic45 pp, some glimmermist....lots of stitching and .....DONE



Hope you can play along this month at Stuck?!. Can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Since it is the festive season I will try to share some pic's I will more than likely add to my December Daily....this one is of Sidney and Hugo clowning around yesterday (2nd Dec).


 
Keep happy and Scrappy
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim I think you are an amazing scrapbook artist. I just love this design, it's so original and inspiring.

Julene Matthews said...

Kim this looks wonderful! Your older son sure looks like you.
All that sewing makes me inspired to get out my machine & sew something.

Dolly B said...

Loving the colours, and another great photo to scrap x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog