Monday, February 11, 2013

Melbourne- Scrapbooking & Papercraft Expo- March 1st-3rd.

The Melbourne Scrapbooking and Papercraft Expo is fast approaching.

March 1st to 3rd....
 With heaps of amazing classes on offer.....including MINE...(cough!)
 I shall be teaching 2 classes, each day....
 
  
   Always Believe.
 
Only a few weeks to go and the @[67960104667:274:Craft Queen] team are super excited to be teaching 6 classes a day at the show. Here is a sneak peek of Kim Ewin's scrapbooking class 'wish right now' Book today so you don't miss out!
                                             
  Wish Right Now.
 
 
 
 Not only will I lead you through creating a layout using beautiful products from the likes of Craft Queen, I will show you how to create some great background effects.
 
 
So if your keen jump on over ....take a look at the awesome classes on offer and hope to see YOU in Melbourne... at the Scrapbooking and Papercraft EXPO
 
Cheers
 

3 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Good luck Kim. I'm sure you'll be fine and remember to enjoy yourself.Those classes look super!

Jasmine S said...

Hey Kim. Wishing you lots of fun at the Expo. I am going to be calling in on Friday on my way to a scrap retreat so hopefully I find you if you are not taking a class. Would love to say hi :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent site you've got here.. It's hard to find quality writing
like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like
you! Take care!!

Feel free to visit my page: muscle building powder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog