Saturday, February 22, 2014

Such A Girlie Case File @ CSI

Hello all....

       Hope you have had a great week and hope your weekend is fantastically fun!

Now the new case over at CSI is to die for....let me tell you it is so girlie and gorgeous!

I had to use it for my MOST favourite photo of my GIRLS!!!

{The Look}

Colour Scheme- All colours.....such a beautiful combination of colours!!!
Evidence- I've used dotty patterned paper, some lovely drips of glimmer and chalk mists and 3 lovely orange diamond jewels!!!
Testimony- Written on the reverse of the layout...... I love this photo of the 3 of you, my beautiful girls! Love it when you let me take photo's and you also have a little giggle and a lot of fun at the same time. These are such beautiful and precious times! Love always Mum....xxx


Aren't the colours devine?!

Now here are few closies of my layout



which is stunning!!!!
 

Hope you find time to join us this week and be sure to stop by the CSI gallery and take a look at the stunning creations by all....YOU will be inspired!!

Thanks for stopping by

Cheers
KIM
x



5 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

Oh gosh this is Stunning Kim....Love it!

Lizzy Hill said...

It IS a super duper photo...love how you've used that split down the middle....very clever!!!!

scrapwitch said...

a beautiful page babe x

Unknown said...

It so beautiful page!

zenevak said...

SO pretty! Love how you have combined the colours and curled back the paper. And the photo is just so precious! Gorgeous girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog