Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Winter Beauty at***** Craft Queen*****






Hello :)

I had a crafty weekend this weekend just gone.....

using some glorious products from
I love how my layout turned out


Above is a selection of goodies 
from the
I've used some of them (not all) on my layout
and here it is!!

{Winter Beauty}
 Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!!!!
My Winter baby

 

 oh! how I love the selfie..... I love finding these photo's!!!
The colours worked so well with my photo :)


Products used;
Wooden Flower Button

The items below will be added to the Craft Queen Online Shop next week
 Black & White Narrow Chevron ribbon
Red Hessian Ribbon
 Black & White Button


I have also done some machine stitching and used some Twinkling 
H2O's in black, (which I painted over the texture paste/masking)
Thanks for stopping by

Cheers and Happy ((Hugs))


KIM






2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is stunning, and the photo is gorgeous.. love the impact of the red color and the flow of the layout too.. beautiful creation!

Paula said...

This is simply gorgeous! I love what you've done with that template :) the colours & that photo are magical! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog