Saturday, May 17, 2014

Enchanting Case @ CSI....... file #123.




Hi All :)

A new CASE has just been released at 

Case file #123 

Here is how I solved the case...

{FLY}
Colour Scheme; All colours.
Evidence; Mixed media background- texture paste & prima leaf flourish- stamping.Flowers- a mixture of material flowers, wooden flowers, printed and stamped.Wings- butterfly wings, and Angel wings.
Testimony; I have used this quote as my main journaling.

As soon as I seen the visual prompt for this case I knew I wanted to use this certain photo.
 I love this photo of my Samantha at age 18 years, (2012) I have printed my photo onto a cut down (A4 size) bit of Kaisercraft pp and then torn the side off and replaced and stuck down onto my
 white Cardstock. 
I have scrapped this photo of Samantha before but in a totally different way. I love how this turned out and with colours I would not usually choose......so thank you CSI...I love where you take me!!!!


I've had this quote pinned for a while now and it was just 
PERFECT
 along with the


Here is how the Case looks....
 

So the idea is you need to use
ALL COLOURS
pick at least 2 items from the list of 
EVIDENCE
 to include on your layout
1 item or prompt
from the
TESTIMONY
easy.....peasy, hey!!!!

Please pop on over to CSI and have a look at how the other Design Team & Guest Designer's
cracked this CASE....it's rather stunning!!

Have a great weekend
& hope you get a little scrappy time in

HUGS

KIM

X




3 comments:

Maria said...

This is beautiful Kim!! Love what you have done with your background

Cheryl said...

OMG! Totally divine!!!!

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, very creative and love the journaling too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog